Monday, March 23, 2015

Lighting Final

Natural

Existing

Artificial Loop

Natural (emphasis)

Natural

Natural

Natural

Natural (worms eye view)

I took pictures of my boyfriend CJ. We have been together for about 7 months now. He is the best thing that has ever came into my life. He makes me smile when I'm in the worst mood and he gives me faith when I have none at all. I am a huge part of his life he tells me, but hunting comes right after me... He is obsessed with killing animals?! But I respect his lifestyle. In these photographs he is wearing camo and caring his bow. I chose the setting of the woods because its his second home to him. CJ and I can be goofy together sometimes but when he is hunting he gets real serious and focused. It is a massive part of his life and I love it when he gets so excited over the mere thought of hunting. He is really important to me and I like when I am able to experience his hobbies with him. This unit has really opened up my eyes and showed me that you can display someones personality through photographs by the way you pose your model, the clothing they wear, and their location. I really loved this unit and hope to incorporate it in later ones.

2 comments:

  1. Taylor's images are very fascinating to look at. They honestly almost look professional. I like how creative they are with the angles, the models' expressions, and the way the light is in them. They are good quality also. They are all clear and easy to look at. One thing that could maybe be beneficial to try is just maybe some more angles. They all very at one level. Maybe try bird's eye or worm's eye to make them even more interesting. Overall Taylor does a very good job with her assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. The model looks very comfortable and happy he looks like no matter how bad his day is going he would still be smiling.
    2. In all of the pictures he is smiling and he is in a place he really likes to be, in the woods.
    3. The photographer did an excellent job at capturing the quality of these photos and really putting her model in a fitted background.
    4. For next time if you shoot pictures in the woods again make sure the pictures are zoomed in more because in some of them the woods are a little bit distracting.


    ReplyDelete