Monday, February 2, 2015

Final Project Composition


The first photograph is of me inside my Dads car. I used the element of leading lines. This picture actually has a big role in my life. My family drives in my dads car all the time, and it is something that means a lot to me. I love to just drive around with my family and have road trips. My second picture is using the element of diagonal lines. This picture was taken on the top of the mountain with my boyfriend CJ. I really like traveling and going places where no one knows about and just adventuring. We always go to the mountains and take pictures together. The third picture is just of the trees in the mountains and that is using the element vertical lines. I feel that if there were no trees in life than there would be no protection.. Not taken literally. The fourth picture is kind of odd. But i used scale and proportion. I took a picture of a beer can that has been shot by a BB gun because that is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of America. The last picture i took is using horizon line. I like this photo because this is my boyfriends truck and we made a lot of memories driving around in the mountains and exploring new places.


My first picture is a wood duck. I used the composition element of unity to take this photograph. Again, i was with my boyfriend when we took this. Every Sunday after church him and I go to the boiling springs duck pond. CJ hunts so he always wants to just shoot them when we go there... My second picture is a picture of a bridge not just a normal bridge. I basically grew up by this bridge. When I was a little kid me and my family would always drive across this bridge to get to my house and the water below it would amaze me every time. I used the composition of texture for this picture. My third picture is also taken from the same bridge. I used the composition rule of thirds. You can see somewhat of the water in this picture. Every summer me and my friends go tubing in the creek below this bridge. My fourth picture is of a mallard. This was also taken at boiling springs lake with CJ and i used simplicity. My last picture is of CJ and it is worms eye view. He is a huge part of my life and he is really special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment