Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Camera Basics Quiz

Group B
-Photograph a subject and incorporate a large depth of field.
Aperture-f/5.0
Shutter Speed-1/200
ISO-800
This photo has a large depth of field which is the woods in the background. My main focal point is Avery or the "model" and the leaves she is throwing up in the air. The background and focal point are both in focus. I got inspired on doing this because the woods just show a really large depth of field.
-Photograph a moving subject and create blur(while keeping background in focus).
Aperture-f/5.6
Shutter Speed-1/60
ISO-800
I had to keep the background of the woods in focus and clear and have the subject be blurry. I set the shutter speed somewhat slow and i kept the aperture kind of low. A fast shutter speed almost freezes the moving subject and a slower shutter speed makes the object moving a blur or almost invisible depending on how slow it is.
-Photograph a subject and incorporate noise/grain.
Aperture-f/5.6
Shutter Speed- 1/30
ISO-6400
For this photograph I had to capture a picture with noise and grain, so I set the ISO at its highest number. High ISO displays higher sensitivity and it actually is perceived as showing "noise" throughout the photo. Also you should focus on one thing and make it be up close as you capture it to incorporate more grain.
-Take a portrait-style selfie using the timer and aperture priority/value (small depth of field).
Aperture-f/4.0
Shutter Speed-1/60
ISO-800
For my self timer selfie portrait I set my camera up on a flat table. I set my ISO to 800 because I was inside and you don't want your ISO too high or too low. The way I approached this photo was just being myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment