Monday, September 29, 2014

Portrait Session with Isaac Plasterer

Dear future gal,
             My name is Isaac Plasterer. I am taking photography because I really want to know how a camera works and I love taking pictures. I hope you don’t mind being embarrassed in public because I am outgoing, and you’ll never know what is coming next. I’m a bucketful of surprises… In ten years I am obviously going to be married to you and I will have my own business too. I will take you out to lunch at chipotle everyday for the rest of our lives, only if you want to though. But if you sit on your iPhone 6, listen to all of “todays hits”, and take selfies, we are over because I want all of pop culture to go away, and if you decide to let it go you can come and find me either in the pool or somewhere outside. But I’ll probably be looking rough because of the stupid caliche I have in my hair that I vigorously want to get rid of. I also play the guitar and love to learn new music and songs! So if you want me to learn a song for you, I would love to. So don’t be afraid to tell me your favorite kind of music. There is so much more I could say about myself but I will just leave it at this…
                 
                  Your Future dude,
                           THE RICH BATMAN WHO H8’S NEEDLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment